We can’t believe how fast time has gone; Little Rock, AR has been home to Little Rock Veterinary Clinics for over 30 years now! Not a day goes by that we don’t appreciate all the beautiful city of Little Rock, AR has to offer. The weather, the people and the overall atmosphere are what have kept us here. Not many businesses last as long as we have; but we couldn’t have done it without the amazing support of Little Rock and its people (and pets).
Little Rock Vets has been around for a while, but the city of Little Rock has been around even longer! It became a permanent settlement in the Spring of 1820 with the first building being described as a “cabin” which was built on the bank of the river near La Petite Roche. Today Little Rock is home to almost 200,000 residents.
Some people may wonder if we get bored of Little Rock. The answer to that question is: of course NOT! Little Rock, Arkansas has so much to offer:
- Arkansas Art Center
- Arkansas Symphony Orchestra
- “The Arkansas Symphony Orchestra Society, Inc. exists to connect, enrich, inspire and advance Arkansas through the power of music. Incorporated in 1966, the ASO now performs over 60 concerts per season, which includes the Masterworks and Pops Concerts.”
- Little Rock Zoo
- “The Little Rock Zoo has long been one of Arkansas’s great treasures. It all began modestly in 1926, with just two animals — an abandoned timber wolf and a circus-trained brown bear. Today, the Zoo has grown to include nearly 700 animals representing 200+ species, many on the endangered list. The Zoo itself, has become one of the state’s greatest educational and conservation resources.”
- River Lights in the Rock
- River Market District
- “For some, the River Market district is the lifeblood of Little Rock’s downtown scene. For others, it’s a place to do business, a place to grab a marvelous meal, meet up with friends or catch some great Arkansas live music. No matter who you are, the River Market district is a good time.”
- Wild River Country
- “We have fun and exciting attractions in the great outdoors. The 26-acre park offers a sun-filled day of non-stop fun with thirteen attractions, party decks, three pavilions and a volley ball court.”